Cooking at the intersection of craft beer and great food were way past the idea that the only thing to pair with a craft beer is a burger and fries or a plate of nachos right. Join tom douglas restaurants and adam dulye executive chef to the brewers association for a class exploring the intersection of craft beer great food. Cooking at the intersection of craft beer and great food while other cookbooks have tackled cooking with beer the beer pantry is a primer on cooking that . The beer pantry marries your love of beer and desire to create magic in the kitchen. Next month author adam dulye executive chef to the brewers association is coming out with a new cookbook thats right in his professional wheelhouse its the beer pantry cooking at the intersection of craft beer and great food and its engineered as a counteraction of the notion of beer as a lowbrow junk food beverage
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.