A must have for visiting climbers on a roadtrip as well as irish climbers looking to venture beyond their local crag rock climbing in ireland documents the best of irish rock climbing. Discover the best traditional trad rock climbing and bouldering in ireland particularly the rock climbing areas crags at ailladie fair head the mourne mountains and dalkey quarry plus the bouldering at glendalough. Rock climbing our company was forged from a love of climbing on the mountain crags of home at the gap of dunloe on the shapely ridges of the reeks and beyond into the remote valleys of the southwest and on the walls and pinnacles of our atlantic coastlines exploring and often opening new routes. Find climbing areas and routes in ireland and discover photos user reviews and detailed route info like climbing type and grade
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.