William i really like your idea to explicitly teach problem solving skills in bite size chunks i also really appreciate the emphasis on meta cognitive skills and your specific definition of it. Bbc gcse bitesize maths not just have it in bite sized chunks i am not really a fan of anything bite sized and so i do have some maths pages on my web . Bring a remarkable math teacher right into your home alesia blackwood breaks math into bite size chunks that your child will find easy to understand and apply your child will be exclaiming aha now i get it. How unlock math works alesia breaks the math into bite size chunks that will have your child saying aha now i get it its like your child is the only student. The bite size revolution we learn things in bite size chunks and thats why you never spent six hours in math class
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.