To be a us army soldier is to be part of the strongest fighting force in the world learn about the army lifestyle what army life is like. What was life like for the millions of professional conscripted or recruited soldiers. With focus on the routines of work rest and recreation senior curator paul cornish describes the typical daily life experienced by soldiers in world war one. Kids learn about what life was like as a soldier during the civil war what did they eat how much were they paid what was a typical day like. Discover the life of a soldier an army post has everything you would find in the civilian world and more take our virtual tour and find out where soldiers live eat work and have fun
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.